In-company training sessions
ETHIC Intelligence regularly carries out training sessions specific to anti-corruption compliance. On-site, in-company training sessions are held worldwide, in English or in French. ETHIC Intelligence’s extensive knowledge of international regulatory environments allows trainers to address local laws and specificities. Training sessions are tailored to company specificities and to the type of participants (executive committees, boards of directors, country managers, compliance officers, legal, audit, etc.). Companies may request training session topics specific to their needs. ETHIC Intelligence trainers have solid experience in training even the toughest audiences, such as executive committee members and country managers operating in very difficult countries. ETHIC Intelligence training courses have, time and again, received highly positive evaluations from trainees and organizers.
The following topics have been covered in past training sessions:
- Understanding and evaluating the risk of corruption (including national anti-corruption regulatory frameworks, worldwide)
- Tools and strategies to prevent corruption
- Crisis management during corruption allegations or accusations
- Managing third party risks (including sales agent policies)
- Private corruption: legal implications and preventative measures
- Gifts, entertainment, corporate sponsorship and donations policies
- Anti-corruption due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
Tags : legal restrictions, best practices, anti-corruption compliance, risk assessment, anti-bribery compliance, anti-corruption codes of conduct
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
Three observations for successful anti-corruption trainingread more
The main pitfall to avoid when giving Anti-Corruption Compliance trainingread more
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter