ISO standards, certification, whistleblowing, and double jeopardy
- The evolving fight against corruption in Italy and abroad and reform outlook
- Current issues: ISO standards, certification, whistleblowing, and double jeopardy
- The BoD’s role in identifying, preventing and managing legal and non-compliance risk and in fighting corruption
Guest speakers and moderators include:
- Nicola Bonucci, General Counsel, OECD, Paris
- Raffaele Cantone, Chairman, ANAC, Rome
- Virginio Carnevali, Chairman, Transparency International Italia
- Francesco Greco, Public Prosecutor of Milan
- Hendrik Bourgeois, General Counsel Europe, General Electric, Brussels
- Philippe Montigny, President, ETHIC Intelligence
- Bruno Cova, Partner, Paul Hastings, Milan
- Roberta Guaineri, Moro Visconto, de Castiglione Guaineri
About the International Bar Association
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations, law firms and law societies.
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
As a small company, do you want to demonstrate your anti-corruption commitments?
As a large company, do you want to optimize due diligence on business partners?
Validation can help !
Demonstrate your commitment. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
The General Data Protection Regulation on corporate whistleblowing: what are the implications?
Karin Henriksson, Founding Partner, WhistleBread more
How Can One Ensure Effective Compliance in the CIS?
Alex Gaft, CFE Investigator of Complex Fraud and Financial Crimes London Anneta Natanzon, Compliance Officer at PJSCread more
Corruption Threats and the Legal Profession
Nicola Bonucci, Legal Director, OECDread more
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter