Illuminating hidden risks in business transactions in high risk markets
Companies are often exposed to thousands of third parties, each with their own unique risk levels. Without identifying and categorising each of these, you leave yourself open to undefined risk exposure. When engaging with new third party relationships, it is essential to conduct a thorough due diligence assessment on the party.
Join this event for unparalleled benchmarking and networking opportunities with an international faculty.
Key areas of focus and discussion
- Formulating and Executing Due Diligence by the Nature of the Action or Party – including Projects, Activities, Transactions, Business Associates and Personnel
- Identifying and Assigning Risk Level to your Universe of Business Associates: Ensuring Appropriate Checks are Carried out to Avoid Unnecessary Exposure
- Preventing Due Diligence Checks from Going Wrong: Minimising Common Challenges and Recognising Hidden Red Flags when working with New Suppliers
- Executing an Effective Business Associates Risk Monitoring Programme that Protects Against Changes in your Counter Parties Circumstances
- Please contact Peter Adebajo, Head of registrations, C5 Global Communications for more information at P.Adebajo@c5-online.com
For over 10 years, events produced by C5 (formerly Euroforum) have provided the business intelligence that corporate decision-makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities around the world. A unique organisation, C5 is staffed by industry and country specialists; lawyers and other professionals. We operate as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and emerging markets, with a view to providing up to date and comprehensive business information. Based in London, C5 holds conferences across Europe and has grown to produce over 90 events a year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from all over the world.
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
As a small company, do you want to demonstrate your anti-corruption commitments?
As a large company, do you want to optimize due diligence on business partners?
Validation can help !
Demonstrate your commitment. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter