Prepare yourself for long term culture change
The 3rd Annual Compliance and Conduct Risk in Financial Services Forum is THE meeting place for financial executives looking to implement a long-term good conduct and culture strategy within their organisation.
Themes will include:
- Leadership vision – getting to a long term culture
- The evolution of good conduct and customer experience – an unbalanced state?
- How to permeate tone from the top to the bottom on good conduct….
- How to reduce and manage complaints handling
- Perspectives from other industries on customer services and culture
DIGITALISATION and TECHNOLOGY
- The risks of cybersecurity and conduct in rebuilding trust
- The latest thinking in behavioural analytics for conduct programmes….
and much more. –
About Ethical Corp
The mission of Ethical Corp is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. Ethical Corp believes this is not only how to guarantee a future for all, but makes good business sense. They serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places. Ethical Corp provides business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Customers are NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. Ethical Corp is part of the FC Business Intelligence Ltd, an independently owned company based in London.
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
As a small company, do you want to demonstrate your anti-corruption commitments?
As a large company, do you want to optimize due diligence on business partners?
Validation can help !
Demonstrate your commitment. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
Financial Asset Managers: FCPA Enforcement is Coming For You
Brian Mich, Partner, Control Risksread more
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter