The premier European conference for compliance, risk, and ethics officers
The mission of the conference is to help compliance, audit, legal and risk executives understand how they can build and manage their ethics and compliance programs more effectively.
Richard Bistrong: CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery
Ingrid Bjordal, Chief Compliance Officer, Norsk Gjenvinning
Hui Chen, Formerly Compliance Counsel, Fraud Section, U.S. Dept. of Justice
Eduardo De Bragança, GRC Legal Counsel, Galp
Mary C. Gentile, PhD, Professor of Practice, University of Virginia
E. John Heiser, President and COO, Magnetrol International
Markus Jüttner, VP & Head of Compliance, E. O SE
Ariela Stoffer, Regional Compliance OFficer, The AES Corporation
Top Reasons to Attend
- Premier event with attendees and presenters from cross-industry, multinational organizations
- Countdown to GDPR compliance: status and checklist measures you can’t be without
- Learn how to engage business leadership on compliance challenges
- Discover how empowering employees will give Voice to Values and great speak-up culture
- Create defensible compliance programme by understanding how enforcement agencies assess them
A leading information service on corporate governance, risk, and compliance.
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
What are the workforce challenges specific to China in corruption prevention?
Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLCread more
How can we make workplace training contagious?
Nicole Rose, CEO/Founder Create Trainingread more
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter