November 15 – 16, 2017
Challenges in today’s fast-changing and complex environment
- Managing compliance within today’s complex and evolving regulations
- How to mitigate risk when working with third parties
- How to design, implement and evaluate a successful compliance ethics program
- Best practice in training
- Compliance reinforcement through personnel processes
- Recent European anti-corruption efforts and developments – new regulations and their extended international reach, SAPIN II (France), Criminal Finances Act 2017 (UK), German Act on Fighting Corruption in the Heathcare sector, etc.
- Compliance risks connected to doing business in China, Russia and the Middle East
- Preventing corruption in the supply chain
- More effective whistleblowing systems
Speakers from TeliaSonera, Airbus, ETHIC Intelligence, Transparency International, Sanofi, Statoil, Johnson & Johnson, and many more
- Click here to download program
BP INTERNATIONALS CONFERENCES AND SUMMITS is a group of devoted business-oriented professionals with long-term experience in five-star conference production and senior level management.
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
OECD Report on Whistleblowing 2016read more
OECD Anti-Bribery Ministerial Meetingread more
The OECD Foreign Bribery Report from a Business Perspective
Richard Bistrongread more
The future of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention
Angel Gurría, Secretary General of the OECDread more
OECD Foreign Bribery Reportread more
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter