November 15 – 16, 2017
Challenges in today’s fast-changing and complex environment
- Managing compliance within today’s complex and evolving regulations
- How to mitigate risk when working with third parties
- How to design, implement and evaluate a successful compliance ethics program
- Best practice in training
- Compliance reinforcement through personnel processes
- Recent European anti-corruption efforts and developments – new regulations and their extended international reach, SAPIN II (France), Criminal Finances Act 2017 (UK), German Act on Fighting Corruption in the Heathcare sector, etc.
- Compliance risks connected to doing business in China, Russia and the Middle East
- Preventing corruption in the supply chain
- More effective whistleblowing systems
- New technologies to assist compliance
Speakers from Telefonica, Veon, Airbus, ETHIC Intelligence, Transparency International, GE Wind Power, BP, Sanofi, Johnson Controls, McDonald’s, EBRD and many more
For full agenda, further information and registration visit:
BP INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES AND SUMMITS is a group of devoted business-oriented professionals with long-term experience in five-star conference production and senior level event management.
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
OECD Report on Whistleblowing 2016read more
OECD Anti-Bribery Ministerial Meetingread more
The OECD Foreign Bribery Report from a Business Perspective
Richard Bistrongread more
The future of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention
Angel Gurría, Secretary General of the OECDread more
OECD Foreign Bribery Reportread more
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter