Companies having received Business Partner Validation are required to display the Validation’s logo and explanation on their website. The Validation logo must at all times be linked to a page on www.ethic-intelligence.com harboring information relevant to the Business partner’s Validation. This page, for a fictitious company, contains an example of such information. On 20 December 2012, ETHIC Intelligence awarded [Company X] Business Partner Anti-Corruption (AC) Validation for a duration of three years. Business Partner AC Validation was awarded after verification by Thomson Reuters on 10 December 2012 and after an on-site review in Paris, France by SGS on 12 December 2012.
Business Partner Anti-Corruption Validation attests that Company X:
- Has a CEO openly committed to complying with anti-corruption conventions and related applicable national and local anti-corruption laws;
- Understands corruption-related risks in general and its own risks in particular;
- Understands why its clients and business partners seek to mitigate corruption risks;
- Has formalized a policy to prevent corruption in its operations;
- Has undergone an external compliance risk assessment which reveals no prior convictions and clarifies any links to the public sector (see compliance risk rating below).
Compliance Risk Rating for Company X
Within the framework of Business Partner AC Validation, ETHIC Intelligence has attributed Company X the following Compliance Risk Rating according to the analytical grid below: Validation Compliance Risk Rating: A3, 100% privately owned, no ongoing investigations
Name […] Address […] Phone number […] Place and date of registration […] Internet address […] Sector of activity […] Number of professionals […]
CEO: […] COO: […] CFO: […] Subsidiary directors: […]
Is your anti-corruption compliance program up to international best practices standards ?
Strengthen, benchmark and communicate positively on your program through certification.
Reach international standards. Get results.
Anti-corruption compliance questions ? comments ?Contact us!
Keep abreast of anti-corruption compliance news
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter