Through the ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 QuickStart™ service, our team of experts:
- Develops a roadmap
- Plan to guide your organization through the audit process
ETHIC Intelligence Pre-Certification Services™ help compliance officers ensure that their compliance program meets certification requirements
An interactive meeting which:
A downloadable ETHIC Intelligence corruption risk- mapping handbook which uses the ETHIC Intelligence methodology to help organizations:
The ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™ is an interactive workshop designed to assess objectively how your organization's anti-bribery management system measures up against the requirements of the ISO 37001 Standard. ETHIC Intelligence experts will walk you through each requirement to see what controls and processes you have in place. Following the workshop, you will receive a scorecard and report outlining how your existing anti-bribery program measures up against ISO 37001.
As a management system standard, ISO 37001 requires that different parts of an organization be involved in designing, implementing, reviewing and improving the anti-bribery system; compliance but also operations, human resources, procurement, communications, legal, audit and finance all have a role to play, in one way or another.
The ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™ is ideal for organizations considering ISO 37001 certification, but which need reassurance on the implementation of their existing controls and processes, and the program areas requiring further development prior to undergoing an audit.
At the end of the ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™ Seminar, the percentage of deployment is automatically transformed into a graphic indicating the level of achievement of the anti-bribery management system. A written report follows a week later.
Before getting certified against ISO 37001, it is important that you and your fellow stakeholders understand the requirements of the standard, and the business value of certification. Through the ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Management Briefing™, our experts meet with your team to discuss the dangers and financial impact of bribery based on your business model, operations and existing compliance program. We then help you articulate the business value and specific benefits of proof through certification, so you can develop buy-in for certification across your organization.
1. Complete our preliminary Application Questionnaire so we can get a better idea of your organization, goals for certification, business model, and anti-bribery requirements
2. Discuss responses to the questionnaire with our team, so we can understand your organization’s view on ISO 37001, and what steps are needed to generate buy-in across stakeholders
3. Set a date and location for the Management Briefing
4. One of our experts meets with your team for a half-day session to cover the standard’s requirements, business value, and potential impact given the context of your organization
If you are struggling to explain the business value of certification to management and executives, or need help facilitating a discussion on certification with other stakeholders, you should consider the ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Management Briefing™.
If your organization has a well-developed anti-bribery program you should consider our ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 QuickStart™ to begin planning for the certification process.
If you have questions about your level of reparedness, the ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 QuickStart™ can help identify potential gaps in your program, and allows us to suggest other services, such as our Readiness Assessment, that may help you further establish your program first.
1. Complete our preliminary Application Questionnaire so we can get a better idea of your organization, goals for certification, business model, and anti-bribery requirements.
2. Receive a tailor-made three-year program that defines the audit scope, and estimated costs.
3. Select sites for audit based on your organization’s size, context, risks and anti-bribery program.
4. Build an auditor team based on your requirements.
5. Learn about our audit and certification methodology.
6. Prepare the necessary documents for review and functions we will interview.
Gets you a head start on planning the certification and audit process
ETHIC Intelligence is committed to ensuring that its Certification Audits are the least disruptive possible for the organization and that any certification process launched has reasonable chances of success.
A pre-audit is a document audit carried out at the headquarters, in the compliance department.
It aims at reviewing the documented information requested by ISO 37001.
The audit is carried out both through remote document review and/or through in-situ evaluation in conjunction with the compliance team.
The Pre-audit report does not make any recommendations on the content of the Anti-Bribery Management System. Rather it assesses whether the documented information analyzed indicates the achievability of successful certification and points out any potential shortcomings.
The Pre-audit's duration is adapted to the size and complexity of the organization.
As it is partly or entirely executed remotely, the pre-audit is not excessively disruptive for the organization.
If the organization requests a certification audit within the 12-months following the pre-audit, part of the number of days allocated to the pre-audit might be deducted to the number of days estimated for the certification audit.
NB: Some of the pre-audit’s fees can be subtracted from the certification audit fees
How can we