Application and Scope:
- Private organizations: the company at large, a business unit or a subsidiary
- A detailed descriptive report of the compliance system under review
- A benchmark of the compliance program according to the company’s risks and business model
The audit is carried out by ETHIC Intelligence certified auditors
- After review, the ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee awards the “Anti-Corruption Compliance Program Certificate” for 3 years with annual surveillance audits
Why choose this certification?
- To ensure that an organization’s anti-corruption compliance program meets legal requirements and international best practices
- Demonstrates to investors, employees, rating agencies, clients and their stakeholders an organization's zero tolerance for corruption
- Recognizes compliance officers throughout the organization
Our added value
- ETHIC Intelligence is a certification agency focussed on anti-corruption compliance
- ETHIC Intelligence auditors have unique know-how in anti-corruption compliance
- ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee is comprised of internationally renowned lawyers specialized in anti-corruption related issues.