Type of standard:
- Business assurance
- Terms of reference are updated regularly following the evolution of international best practices.
- The Anti-Corruption Compliance Program Certificate was developed by ETHIC Intelligence in 2005 based on legal requirements formulated by different jurisdictions.
- Private organizations: the company at large, a business unit or a subsidiary
- Anti-corruption compliance program
- Program design at the headquarters level
- A detailed descriptive report of the compliance system under review
- A benchmark of the compliance program according to the company’s risks and business model
Validity of the certification process:
The audit is carried out by ETHIC Intelligence accredited auditors
- The descriptive report is reviewed by the compliance analyst department
- The anti-corruption compliance program described in the report is evaluated by the ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee
- ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee awards the “Anti-Corruption Compliance Program Certificate”
Independent legal review :
- The detailed certification report is sent to three independent lawyers for a legal appraisal
Certificate’s validity period:
- 3 years
- Every year, with an exchange of information the first year and an in situ visit the second year
Why choose this certificate?
- To ensure that an organization’s anti-corruption compliance program meets legal requirements and international best practices
- To obtain strong legal assurance in an always-evolving landscape
- To allow for a profitable exchange between an organization’s compliance department and ETHIC Intelligence experts.
Our added value
- ETHIC Intelligence is a certification agency focussed on anti-corruption compliance
- ETHIC Intelligence auditors have unique know-how in anti-corruption compliance
- ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee is comprised of internationally renowned lawyers specialized in anti-corruption related issues.