Type of standard:
- Management system standard
- Terms of reference define requirements to be met by organizations for certification
- The Anti-Bribery Management System (ISO 37001) was published in 2016
- Private organizations: the company at large, a business unit or a subsidiary
- Public organizations: administration, service, political party…
- Not-for-profit organizations: NGOs, charities, foundations, associations…
- Assesses an organization’s anti-bribery management system: how it is designed, implemented, controlled and improved
- It does not address: fraud, cartels, money laundering….
- Program design and implementation is audited:
- at the headquarters
- in a sample of locations where the operations are conducted
- A detailed report of the organization’s Anti-Bribery Management System
- A list of findings identifying non-conformities, observations…
Validity of the certification process:
- The audit process and certificate award follow the ISO/IEC 17021-1 & 9 rules applicable to certification bodies
- The certification process is under accreditation and might be controlled by an accreditation body
- The Technical Committee verifies that certification requirements are fulfilled and awards the certificate
- The company receives an “ISO 37001 Certificate” by ETHIC Intelligence
Certificate’s validity period:
- 3 years
- Every year with a (limited) in-situ audit
Why choose this certification:
- To prove the strength of the organization's Anti-Bribery Program to stakeholders, authorities, employees and the public using an internationally recognized system.
- To protect the organization’s brand and reputation.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Why is ETHIC Intelligence the best choice for your organization’s certification?
- ETHIC Intelligence participated in the drafting of the ISO 37001 standard
- ETHIC Intelligence’s auditors have a unique expertise in anti-corruption programs
- ETHIC Intelligence abides by the highest professional standards including the ISO/IEC 17021-1 & 9 applicable to certification bodies