Stage 0: Free remote preliminary assessment
To ensure organizations only engage in certification processes with reasonable chances of success, ETHIC Intelligence will carry out a free remote preliminary assessment that define an audit perimeter and/or select an adequate certificate.
The agency might also suggest that an organization execute a preliminary gap analysis or a mock audit to favour a smooth certification process.
Stage 1: preparatory audit
A conference call organized at least three weeks prior to the on-site audit, guarantees its maximum efficiency in the less disruptive way possible for the company, by:
- defining the audit plan
- agreeing on general documented information that must be reviewed by the Lead Auditor prior to the in-situ audit
- identifying people to be interviewed
- preparing audit logistics
Stage 2: in-situ audit
Audit starts with a certification kick-off meeting to validate the audit plan and sort organizational issues out. It continues with on-site interviews, document reviews and finishes on a concluding meeting, during which auditors summarize their findings and clear out misunderstandings.
With respect to certification audits, ETHIC Intelligence uses a publicly available table which indicates the average amount of days that should be devoted to the process.
Stage 3: Report and certification
The auditor describes and analyses the anti-bribery management system in a report, which is in turn examined by the Certification Committee. The result and findings of the certification process is then communicated to the organization.
Stage 4: Surveillance audit and monitoring
For a three-year certification process, a surveillance audit is organized every year to address some of the findings identified in the initial certification report.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Why is ETHIC Intelligence the best choice for your organization’s certification?
- ETHIC Intelligence participated in the drafting of the ISO 37001 standard
- ETHIC Intelligence’s auditors have a unique expertise in anti-corruption programs
- ETHIC Intelligence abides by the highest professional standards including the ISO/IEC 17021-1 & 9 applicable to certification bodies