ETHIC Intelligence certified auditors carry out their evaluations independently.
Based on their experience and deontology, they recommend that a certificate be awarded or denied.
To ensure the highest level of impartiality they draft a descriptive report that facilitates in-depth review by either the Technical Committee for ISO certifications or the Certification Committee for other certifications.
Technical Committee for ISO 37001 certification
For ISO 37001 the Technical Committee will evaluate:
- Whether the ISO 37001 audit methodology has been respected
- Whether the analysis is based on appropriate documented information
- Whether the recommendation to award or deny certification is consistent with the information detailed in the report
The Technical Committee for ISO 37001 is composed of ETHIC Intelligence compliance analysts and is chaired by Philippe Montigny.
Certification Committee for Anti-corruption certification
For non-ISO related certification, the ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee:
- Examines if the ETHIC Intelligence benchmarking process has been respected
- Evaluates whether the anti-corruption compliance program is designed in a way which is appropriate to the risk and to the organization’s specificities
- Formulates, when needed, recommendations for improvement
The ETHIC Intelligence Certification Committee is composed of lawyers from international law firms specialized in anti-corruption compliance.