ACI - 20th New York Conference on FCPA
The quintessential event in New York, providing a high level of networking and benchmarking, to transmit best practices and create connections.
2018 Program includes:
- The New Corporate Enforcement Policy In Practice: what changes and what stays the same in your disclosure calculus and investigation management
- Data Analytics In Practice: real-life case study on how to strengthen your anti-corruption compliance program thanks to the technology
- Third Party Compliance Benchmarking: concrete examples of compliance upgrades and effective risk management
- Defending Your FCPA Compliance Program to The Agencies: experiences with preparing for a meeting and what to expect
- “OPERATIONALIZING” Your Global Compliance Program: dovetailing your program with the company’s overall business strategy
For more information, CLICK HERE
About American Conference Institute
ACI is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges in the US and around the world. ACI conferences offer a combination of lectures, hands-on workshops, panels, roundtables and case studies to ensure that the right information is delivered in the right format.
| Event Date ||2018/05/08 |
| Event End Date ||2018/05/09 |
| Location || Westin New York at Times Square |