CI - 4th Forum on Economic Sanctions Compliance & Enforcement
This is a two-day event designed specifically to provide timely and practical advice that will ensure that your organization is staying compliant with rapidly-changing global sanctions regulations.
- RUSSIA – Latest updates to Russian sectoral sanctions and Canada’s Magnitsky Act
- IRAN – Analysis into the practical consequences of the divide between US and European approaches to the JCPOA; charting post-Brexit Britain’s Iran sanctions strategy
- US Regulatory and Enforcement Priorities – Clarity on the trends in OFAC sanctions enforcement from recent case studies and former government officials
- Conflicting SANCTIONS REGIMES – Best practices when operating in a market with opposing regulations
- Greenlighting Opportunities in Sanctioned Countries – Mitigating Your Risk from Project Conception to Gaining Approval
Take part in the interactive panels on subjects including:
- Timely updates on Russian sectoral sanctions
- Practical advice for maintaining or increasing investment in Russian projects
- On-the-ground consequences of the United States’ withdrawal from the JCPOA
- Essential internal practices to ensure robust screening programs
- Gauging the ramifications of potential EU blocking legislation – what can we learn from the Canadian experience with Cuba?
- Successfully managing the conflict of laws that arise between differing sanctions regimes
- Canada’s Magnitsky Act and its implications for Canadian industry
For more information, CLICK HERE
About Canadian Institute
The Canadian Institute (CI) is the founding company of the global C5 Group. Canadian owned and operated, CI is responsible for the creation of over 1,700 conferences since its inception in 1985.
Event End Date
One King West