ISO 37001 standards training
The ISO 37001 standard on Anti-Bribery Management Systems is a certifiable standard which consists of a set of requirements developed to help organizations detect and prevent bribery.
The training session will provide participants with the ability to develop or audit an anti-bribery management system according to the ISO 37001 standard.
Who should attend?
The session is designed to help anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, ethical behavior, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, security personnel, procurement, independent auditors, lawyers and consultants better understand the standard's requirements.
Training will last a maximum of three days with two modules available to participants according to their needs:
- First module (day 1 to 2) is intended for compliance officers and in-house counsel; it will cover understanding and preventing corruption risks according to the international legal framework and best practices, assess the structure and scope of ISO 37001 as well as detail the requirements.
- Second module (day 1 to 3) is intended for professionals interested in learning how to audit the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems standard. In addition to the content of Module 1, participants will learn how to audit an anti-corruption compliance management system within an organization and apply the methods and tools in corruption prevention and compliance systems developed by ETHIC Intelligence.
- Learn how to plan, implement, monitor and improve an Anti-Bribery Management System
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Identify focus areas for the Anti-Bribery Management System
- Recognize the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- OPTIONAL Day 3 - Learn more about the ISO 37001 Certification & Audit Process