C5 - 5th Annual Anti-Corruption Nordics
This conference runs on a rotating basis every year across the region. It is one of the few worthwhile opportunities for you to gain insights into local and international Governments’ expectations, priorities and to benefit from meaningful chances for industry-specific innovative compliance best practices.
Top Priorities For 2019 and Beyond:
- Government Panel and Q&As – The Status of Anti-Corruption Regulation and Enforcement in Nordic Countries
- FCPA, UKBA, & SAPIN II in the Nordic Region – Concrete Examples of how to fit together varying requirements affecting your business operations
- The Norway’s Sovereign Wealth Fund’s expectations on anti-corruption measures
- Hypothetical Scenarios – Third party due diligence complying with GDPR – How far should your screening go?
- Renewed focus on the evolution of the role of compliance – New challenges & new expectations
- Compliance Programme 2.0 in the Nordics – Innovative Strategies to upgrade global anti-corruption policies, procedures and internal controls
- Internal Investigations – Structuring, Scoping and Managing the process from start to finish
For more information, CLICK HERE
C5 has been holding conferences throughout Europe for over 10 years, attended by thousands of senior delegates from all over the world. Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, this think tank monitors trends and developments in all major sectors of industry, law and emerging markets to provide comprehensive and up-to-date business information at their events.
Event End Date
Thon Hotel Storo, Oslo