What is the ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Pre-Audit™?
The ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Pre-Audit™ checks your organization’s readiness for an ISO 37001 certification and helps you understand how the process works prior to conducting a certification audit.
How Does it Work?
- Prior to the audit, complete our Application Questionnaire so that we can get a better idea of your organization, goals for certification, business model, and anti-bribery requirements.
- Based on the responses to the questionnaire, our experts will work with you to select sites to audit based on your organization’s size, industry, risks and current anti-bribery program. Site visits are less exhaustive than an actual ISO 37001 certification audit
- Our auditor and project management team will host a kick-off meeting with your organization to establish the scope of the audit.
- The audit begins with a remote document review followed by on-site interviews with staff identified in the audit plan.
- Our auditor team drafts a factual audit report and details the audit findings.
- The time allotted for a pre-audit will not exceed approximately 50% of that necessary for an actual ISO 37001 certification audit
The benefits of an ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Pre-Audit™
- Ensures your organization has implemented a robust compliance management system in line with internationally accepted best practices
- Our auditors identify any key areas requiring further development or improvement without giving specific advice on how to remediate weaknesses
- The ETHIC Intelligence Pre-Audit™ will optimize your chances of achieving an ISO 37001 certification as the processes share a common terminology and structure
Why should I consider the ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Pre-Audit™?
- The ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37001 Pre-Audit™ is risk-based and demonstrates to regulators and other stakeholders that you have created an organizational culture where compliance is a fundamental part of doing business
- A specifically trained ETHIC Intelligence auditor produces a detailed report to help your compliance team establish and implement effective anti-bribery systems and controls