What is the ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™?
The ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™ is an interactive workshop designed to assess objectively how your organization's anti-bribery management system measures up against the requirements of the ISO 37001 Standard. ETHIC Intelligence experts will walk you through each requirement to see what controls and processes you have in place. Following the workshop, you will receive a scorecard and report outlining how your existing anti-bribery program measures up against ISO 37001.
As a management system standard, ISO 37001 requires that different parts of an organization be involved in designing, implementing, reviewing and improving the anti-bribery system; compliance but also operations, human resources, procurement, communications, legal, audit and finance all have a role to play, in one way or another.
- An interactive workshop with Top Management starting with a briefing on ISO 37001 Starts with a training on the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Standard and determines the scope of the ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™
- Participants are asked questions from a handbook prepared by ETHIC Intelligence specifically on the ISO 37001 to learn about existing anti-bribery controls, processes, and documentation
- Based on responses, a quantitative assessment is conducted to evaluate how the organization measures against each requirement
- A report is delivered to your organization documenting findings for your management team’s review.The seminar necessitates the participation of all branches’ representatives involved in the anti-bribery management system as indicated above
The benefits of the ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™
The ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™ is ideal for organizations considering ISO 37001 certification, but which need reassurance on the implementation of their existing controls and processes, and the program areas requiring further development prior to undergoing an audit.
- Receive an objective benchmarking of your organization’s anti-bribery program.
- Scoring of each requirement helps your organization prepare for an ISO 37001 audit.
- Use our report to develop a plan for further development of your anti-bribery program
Presentation of the results and deliverables
At the end of the ETHIC Intelligence Readiness Assessment™ Seminar, the percentage of deployment is automatically transformed into a graphic indicating the level of achievement of the anti-bribery management system. A written report follows a week later.